Saturday, January 22, 2011

New wooden valance

The space above our kitchen windows has been empty for quite some time, a few years to be exact, and I FINALLY decided what I wanted to fill that empty, boring space.  I let my husband in on my plans and he headed off to the store (he knows when I'm ready to craft he needs to move fast before I change my mind) and bought everything we needed.  I didn't get any 'during' pictures but I do have the after.  If you want to know how he made this just drop me a line and I will get it posted...which I should probably do now but I'm working on borrowed time.

I think he did a mighty fine job and it really does a lot for my kitchen.  So much better than that naked wall I had going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...