Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sheet Music Wreath ($0)

One afternoon while my little one was fast asleep I decided to go on a trip through blog land.  I stumbled upon Manuela's blog (so beautiful and inspiring) and she had a tutorial on how to make the cutest wreath, I knew I just had to give it a shot.  I have been looking for something to hang on one of the old bird cage stands I have sitting in my living room and this thing would be perfect!  So, I grabbed all my supplies and immediately got to work...I knew I was going to be cutting it close because nap time was about to be over.


 

I took each folded piece of paper, glued it to my circle until I was happy with the look and then cut out a couple of circles from red fabric for a flower and a button for the center.  Sorry I didn't get any pics of the process.  


And this is the end result!  I love how it turned out but most of all I LOVE that it didn't cost me anything but a burnt finger....hot glue is very hot!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...