Monday, March 14, 2011

Boys' crafts

While the hubby and I were making dinner the boys wanted to do crafts so we let them get the glitter pens and their pirate Christmas ornaments...I tried to keep this gift from daddy hidden but they found it.  :o)

They were having a blast talking about their crafts, what they were making and getting the glitter all over my table (no worries, it cleans up!).  Suddenly my oldest yells, "Eeeeeeew!  Daddy my glitter sneezed!"  I was confused until I looked over at the table...


We were rolling!  I have no idea where he got that idea but I thought it was pretty cute.

Here are the birthday cards they made for us...our birthdays aren't for several more months but the thought was so wonderful!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...