Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Faith, Hope, Love

I have a wood filing cabinet that is falling apart and doesn't contain any 'important' information.  On the top of this filing cabinet is a small box that contains dividers.  I was looking at this divider and knew that the top could be used for something but I wasn't sure what.  Suddenly it hit me, I could make small signs out of the dividers.  I grabbed those dividers and got to work.

The boring box and dividers...

The dividers have been sanded, a hole drilled and now they are ready to begin a new life as something fun...

Grabbed my mod podge and applied some torn up sheet music to one side and wrapped it around to the other side...of course I let the first side dry before continuing...


I have applied the sheet music to both sides and let it dry, I applied the wording, a small amount of ribbon and they have been transformed to something new!




The best part of this whole project is that it cost me ZERO dollars and now my hallway ties in with my living room.  A few people have asked me where I bought the 'cute little signs' and I can proudly tell them that I made them!

I'm linked to these parties:
Sisters of the Wild West and Under the table

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...