Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm playing a game with 'Night Owl Crafting!'



NightOwlCrafting
 
1. What is your favorite magazine?
I love to look at the beautiful pictures in Romantic Country...so inspiring!
 
2. What color are your eyes?
My eyes are a very dark brown, almost black!
 
3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
I loathe the dentist so I am a girl who likes to put it off.   :o(
 
4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?
ex: candles, spray, etc...
I like to use candles and Febreeze...mostly candles.
 
5. Do you have any pets?
I have quite a few pets:
2 dogs
1 psycho parakeet
8 chickens
20 quail
 
Now it's your turn to play along with 'Night Owl Crafting' and answer the questions!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog via Lemon Creations because I saw your name-- Terri Lynn!! That's my name too!! Exact spelling and all!! Sooo funny! Does your family call you Terri Lynn? Mine does!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...