Friday, March 4, 2011

Roman Shades ($4.50)

As you know, I am in the middle of redoing my bedroom.  Well while in the middle of planning the look, I knew I had to get rid of the ugly 70's drapes that were in there but I just didn't know what I wanted.  As usual, I stumbled upon a site about roman shades and set out to make mine.  Again, no pictures of the during...I was so focused on making the shades I totally forgot...but you can find the directions to make them at Terrell Designs.  She has a calculator that will figure everything out for you!  I didn't use her site to make my blinds because I have really odd shaped windows....46x21...like I said, weird shape.

I love the look and they make my room look so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...