Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cloth Bread Bowl ($0)

I was in the mood for being crafty and had the urge to sew.  I grabbed some poster board and drew up a quick pattern.  I cut out the pattern and then used my tailors chalk to trace the pattern onto my fabric.  A little sewing, turning my fabric right side out and a little more sewing and I had a cute little cloth bread basket.  And it worked out great for our dinner rolls...the kids couldn't touch all of the rolls, only the ones they wanted.  :o)

This little basket would be great as a housewarming gift, to have on the table during family gatherings or to take to a summer BBQ!  I used fabric that I already had so it didn't cost me a dime to make it.  Happy Crafting!

I have linked to these fun parties!
topsy turvy tuesdays




CreativeShareWednesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...