Monday, April 4, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

Today was kind of a lazy day and I knew I wouldn't be doing challenge #4 until later in the evening so the hubby and I decided to hit a couple of thrift stores while we only had one child to contend with.  Found lots and lots of things I wanted but nothing that I actually needed.
My husband did stumble upon a few little baking items that we snagged up just for baking purposes.  I didn't really need these, but we bought them because they were fun...we only paid .98 for each set so why not grab them.

I stumbled upon some egg shaped salt and pepper shakers.  I thought these would look really cute on the kitchen table and they would go perfect with our chicken themed kitchen.

Lastly I found a bread basket I had been eyeballing for months now.  I should have just bought the dang thing months ago because it was only .80 but I didn't see a need for it.  However, now that I am baking more of our own breads I thought it would be perfect.  I'm not going to use this exact one, I'm going to make some of my own using fabrics of my choice.  I grabbed this to use as a pattern.

That's it folks, our thrift store finds for the day.  A few fun things for baking and a cute hot roll holder for my kitchen.  I love thrift stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...