Friday, May 20, 2011

Ban 'N Save Deals...

This morning after I dropped my little guy at school I hit Bag 'N Save...I drive right by on my way home.  I knew they were having a few sales so I wanted to hit them before everyone else got there.  Prices are rising and the cost of bread is horrible now days...I do make my own but I have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to do much baking.  They had Rotella bread on sale for .79 a loaf so I grabbed 12...6 for me and 6 for a friend. 
I'm also planning my son's birthday party so I grabbed 3 cases of Our Family water for $1.95 each.  That's a great deal and I can toss the bottles of water in a tub of ice and they are ready for drinking during the birthday party! 
They did have a few other things on sale but nothing I 'just had to have' so I didn't grab anything else.  If you have a Bag 'N Save near you then you may want to stop by just for the bread alone...I would much rather pay .79 a loaf for good bread than $2.00+ for icky bread!   :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...