Sunday, May 1, 2011

My score for the day!

I had to run to the store to grab a new binder for my coupons, the binder I am currently using is way too small for all of my coupons.  While I was at the store I carried my coupons with me and looked at the price of items to see what I could use my coupons on to get a good deal.  I am proud to say that I found two amazing deals and am on the hunt for more!

Ivory soap 3ct bar: $.97 - $1.00 coupon = FREE + $.03 overage
Mr. Clean Erasers: $1.97 - $1.50 coupon = $.47

Now I know this is NOTHING compared to the people on Extreme Couponing, but I will get there, eventually.  My goal is to reduce my grocery bill to $50.00 a month and put the rest of the money into our 'Farm Fund.'  Wish me luck and I will be adding more great deals as I find them!  Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...