Friday, May 20, 2011

No Frills Supermarket Price Busters!!

This weekend No Frills Supermarket is having a 3 day price buster and there are some great deals that I am going to have to get in on.  My son's birthday party is in a week and half and I'm going to need some tortilla chips for the salsa I'm making....and I have coupons...so this is taking place at the perfect time for me!

Thick Cut Pork Chops $1.99/lb
Georgia Peaches .99/lb
18 Pack Busch beer $9.98
Tostitos $1.88 -$1.00 Q + .88 (This is a steal!!!!)
Kellogg's Cereal $1.88
8 Pack Gatorade $3.98
68-75 oz Xtra Detergent $1.88
1 doz. Granny's Kitchen Glazed Donuts $2.99
12 pk Our Family Soda $1.88

For you coupon lovers there were several coupons from the Sunday paper that will work with these items.  Grab those coupons and go!  Score some cereal, chips and laundry detergent...great for stockpiles!  Happy Couponing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...