Friday, June 10, 2011

Borders Coupons

My oldest is starting to read more and more everyday.  For his birthday my best friend bought him some Star Wars books and he absolutely loves them.  What I like most is that they are beginner reading books; levels 1, 2 & 3.  Level 1: we read together, Level 2: he reads with a little help and Level 3: he should be able to read all by himself with very little help.  He not only read those books by himself within a day, but now he wants more books about Star Wars.  I don't mind buying educational items but books can be costly so there was only one option: Child + want = mommy needs a coupon!  

After a little research I hit pay dirt and found coupons for Borders books.  You can go here and not only print coupons for discounts on books, but if you have a child who is under the age of 12, you can get them a free book...coupons are wonderful, but to me, free is so much better!  Our youngest got a Batman book 40% off and my oldest got a free book about sharks.  It was a happy day for both of them and mommy was happy because she not only got a discount but got a free book!  Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...