Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

It's Sunday folks...my favorite day of the week!  My coffee is made, e-mails are answered and now I anxiously await my newspaper for the sale ads and my coupons!  I know I posted the coupon preview but it's not quite the same until I have the coupons in my little fingers. 

It's also the 19th and I can take advantage of free toothpaste I can get...with my coupons...at CVS today!  If you are wondering about the free toothpaste just click on the 'coupon' label and look for the post about 'CVS deals.'

With any luck I will have time today to post some coupon match-ups to our local grocery stores.  I wish I had the ability to do regional stores but unfortunately I don't...sorry.  Remember, if anyone needs help with couponing, match-ups or you have questions or comments, I would love to hear from you!

Happy Father's Day to any of the guys out there who happen to read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...