Friday, August 26, 2011

Ghost Truck

We never have a dull moment around our house, we are always up to something; painting, crafting, baking, cooking, decorating, thrifting.  Today my youngest wanted a ghost truck so he asked me if I would paint one of his trucks.  I have no idea where he got the idea of a ghost truck...probably Scooby Doo or something...so I humored him and grabbed a can of Krylon and painted his truck.

This is the truck he chose for painting...

A few coats of paint later and he has his ghost truck.  He was so excited and couldn't wait for his brother to come home from school to see their new ghost truck.

Oh you have to enjoy the simple pleasures of being a parent.  Something so simple and my little guy acts as though I just handed him life on a silver platter!  I love it when they are this easily amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...