Sunday, August 28, 2011

Potato Bin

One problem I have in my kitchen is no storage place.  Okay so I have lots of cabinets but no place to store snacks...so the kids can reach them without climbing...potatoes, chips, etc.  I used to have them sitting out but that made everything look cluttered and messy.  I had some time to spare before picking my little one up from preschool so I stopped at a thrift store near his school.  I was so excited when I stumbled upon a potato bin.  It was not only cool but in GREAT shape!  They were asking $20 and wouldn't budge on the price but I bought it any way.  It would be perfect in my kitchen!

My new potato bin.  It's not going to stay this color...really, does anything in my house stay in it's original condition, I think not!
When I have a few minutes to spare I will slap some paint on this bad girl and make it look completely different...and make it match my kitchen.  I shall update my potato bin when it is finished.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...